Brevard County Community Hero Loan Program
We have special home financing available for "Home Town Heroes" of Brevard County, Florida. These home loans feature 100% financing (no money down) with no out of pocket expenses (can roll closing costs into loan).
To qualify, you cannot own a home in the past 3 years and work in law enforcement, safety, education, medicine, military, and affiliates of United Way.
Loan features include no PMI (mortgage insurance) which saves you another $200 or so per month off your loan payment.
Financing is up to $250,000 and must be your primary residence. You may also use this loan program for construction loans.
Community home town heroes eligible include:
- Law Enforcement - Police, Sherriff Deputies, Dispatchers, Administration
- Fire Department - Firemen, Dispatchers, Administration
- Education - Teachers, Counselors, Administration
- Medicine - Nurses, Medical Assistants, Medical Technicians, Administration
- Military - Active and Retired military personnel, all branches
- Safety - EMT's, safety engineers, first responders
- Affiliates of United Way
Please call Rick Houston at 321-432-3000 to apply for Brevard County's Community Here Loan Program or to check eligibility.
We also offer Conventional Fixed Loans up to 40 years:
- 100% Financing up to $424,100, primary residence
- 97% Financing, PMI required, one buyer must be first time home buyer
- 90% Financing, NO PMI required
- Second homes 20% down, investments require 25% down
We offer Government Loans:
FHA with 3.5% down, PMI required
VA with 0% down, Veteran eligible, primary residence only
Home Town Hero Loans
Please contact me to see if you qualify for 100% home loan financing with no out of pocket expenses!
Rick Houston, MRP, SRES
Realtor License #3346705
Call or text 321-432-3000